Sunday, June 20, 2004

The Wedding

Yesterday was a WONDERFUL day! The wedding went off without a hitch. A was the BEST flowergirl there ever was! ROFL!! =) No really, everything was wonderful and beautiful and perfect and so much fun!


A getting her hair done!


last minute touches for mom


Last minute touches for A


Mom, I'm nervous and excited!!


We're ready to go!


There's me!


Here comes A!


Look at that hair!!! =)


This is me CRYING! A had just walked down and the bride was starting and I couldn't keep it in anymore!


Just hanging out and waiting for pictures!


Smelling my flower's after the ceremony was all done


A with bride and groom! This picture brings tears to my eyes.


Getting a kiss from her aunt at the reception!


Towards the end of the night ... we layed down trying to get her to go to sleep. She didn't want to at first, but finally she climbed in a stroller and fell asleep. She needed it! It was a long day - but a fun one and one we won't forget!



Posted by mom!

No comments: