Sunday, June 06, 2004

A serious entry ...

Most of my entries are our fun pictures and sharing our good times with you.
Right now, I am posting a more serious message for everyone to read. A family is deeply in need of prayers right now.
To sum up the story, April gave birth to Levi 7 weeks ago. She had the perfect homebirth she had dreamed of. The dad and 2 year old sister, welcomed Levi with open arms. Fast forward to last week.
It was discovered that Levi has a cancerous tumor in his brain. He is too young to survive surgery to remove it. Sadly, he barely survived the biopsy to test the tumor. He is too young to recieve chemotherapy.
My heart is breaking for this family adn I have to wonder, why would an innocent 7 week old baby have to go through this?
Anyway, if you have a few moments to spare, please send up prayers for April and Levi. And if you involved with prayer groups or anything like that, pleaes ask them to pray for this family. The mom said she is greedy, greedy for prayers to help them get through this time. I can't fault her for that at all. I would feel the same way if it were my baby.
Anyway, here is a link to go see a picture of him and read about the story. Please feel free to share it with others. http://nocauctions.com/levi.html

I know April becuase she sells cloth diapers. I even met her briefly last year. Please, please, please, pray for this family.

Thank you.

1 comment:

magz said...

BRANDI, DON'T MEAN TO INTRUDE, BUT WHILE LEARNIN BOUT BLOGS I'M BROWSIN... AND WANT YA TA KNOW LEVI'S FAMILY HAS HEARTFELT HUMAN AND ANIMAL PRAYERS FROM AZ. ALL THE DUMB-SOUNDIN CLICHES... ARE CLICHES FOR A REASON, 'MYSTERIOUS WAYS....' NOTHING WITHOUT A PURPOSE, WHAT WILL BE... ETC. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT THE FARM AT http://maggiezfarmaz.blogspot.com to know who's prayin fer yer family.