Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy 4 months!




I am 4 months old today!
I weigh over 18 pounds. I am about 26/26 inches long.
I laugh. I giggle. I sometimes cry.
I wear 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
I do not sleep through the night, but I am not staying awake until 1 am anymore, which mom and dad are happy about!
I love to watch my sisters.
I have recently discovered the outdoors (which mom and dad were sheltering me from during the winter months). I LOVE to be outside and see all the things going on out there.
If you give me a blanket at night, I will pull it over my face and cry because I can't figure out how to uncover it - even if I'm asleep!
I am desperately trying to sit up on my own. However, I do not roll over yet.
I still love to be in my swing.
Mommy is still nursing me and I do not get anything else but milk.
Daddy felt a bump last night on my gum and is pretty sure I am teething.
I am generally a VERY happy baby.
I get a breathing treatment every day to help me feel good.
I am loving life and loving my family. And my family is loving me.

Happy 4 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a ham.. and I can't believe 4 months has passed already, where oh where is time going????