Friday, April 28, 2006

American Girl Place

In honor of my sisters 13th birthday, we went to the American Girl place on Good Friday. We had a blast, enjoyed the trip, spent too much money, and did I mention having a good time?


Started with a limo ride


With Bitty Bear and Bitty Cat


Yep, even the boy had to go ... of course he got a ton of attention and he was referred to as the real bitty baby LOL


The girls and I


Lunch with Kit


Eating with Bitty Baby


M was very attentive to her dolls needs!


Yes, between all of us, we brought home this many bags (plus 3 behind my dd and don;t be fooled, there are about 3 or 4 bags in the stroller). Some family walked by and the dad just stared, then said Wow. I laughed and told him now he couldnt complain when his wife only had a couple bags at the end of the day! LOL


Back at home in my new shirtm with my new wagon, and my new Felicity doll!

No comments: