Saturday, August 20, 2005

Friday ...

Yesterday we had a fun day. We walked to Hobby Lobby and hit a park on the way home. The kids had a blast there .. it's close to our house, but we rarely go there, so it was a nice treat!
Then later in the afternoon we went to the pool to play! =)


Trying the monkey bars out


This is fun mom!


Rock climbing!


Walking on the balance beam


I can do it too ... just closer to the ground!


Playing at the pool!


My big girl "swimming." Of course, I was nervous watching, but she manages to do it!


This is fun!








After swimming, we went out to eat =)


Apparently, swimming makes her very hungry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandie and Eric...I love the pictures and I had to catch up a bit from the summer and fall. Carter is beautiful. Hope you all are doing very well esp through the holidays! -Christine